All eyes are on the monthly jobs report, which is expected to show a slowdown in job gains amid a spike in coronavirus cases across the U.S.
- Bank trading floors could be poised for a makeover in the wake of Covid-19
- Apple has quietly dropped 22% from its peak, giving up $500 billion in market cap
- Employers may pay higher payroll taxes as state unemployment benefit trust funds run dry
- These charts show how wildfires are getting larger, more severe in the U.S.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: U.S. Steel, Tesla, Unity Software, Beyond Meat & more