Stock futures dipped in overnight trading Wednesday after the major U.S. stock averages fell sharply in the first losing regular trading session of the year.
- The Fed uses one inflation gauge as its North Star. Here’s why
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Apple, Robinhood, Visa, Chevron and more
- Visa says crypto-linked card usage hit $2.5 billion in its first quarter
- Robinhood shares rally 8% on Friday after falling as much as 14% earlier
- Nobel laureate Paul Krugman says crypto has ‘disturbing’ parallels with subprime mortgage meltdown