Stocks are coming off a holiday-shortened session Friday in which the Dow posted its worst day since October 2020.
- The stock market slide is unlikely to budge the Fed from tightening
- The S&P 500 is on track for its worst January ever. Here’s why stocks are getting hit so hard
- Jim Chanos says the notion that the Fed will always bail out the stock market is dangerous
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Netflix, Kohl’s, Wynn Resorts, General Motors and more
- Ex-Goldman CEO Lloyd Blankfein says ‘crypto is happening’ despite plunge in digital assets