U.S. stock futures opened along the flatline on Sunday night ahead of the first session of 2021 following a volatile year of trading.
- Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon gets $10 million pay cut over bank’s role in 1MDB scandal
- Ant Group IPO could get back on track if it resolves issues, China’s central bank governor suggests
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Microsoft, GameStop, Starbucks & more
- Stock futures rise as Microsoft kicks off big-tech earnings on a high note
- Fed will need to reassure the market it’s not thinking about dialing back its support