The major averages have recently risen to record highs amid optimism toward fresh coronavirus stimulus as well as the vaccine rollout.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Poshmark, JPMorgan, Wells Fargo, Zoom, Spotify & more
- Jamie Dimon says JPMorgan Chase should absolutely be ‘scared s—less’ about fintech threat
- Biden’s $400 unemployment boost would replace 86% of lost wages for many workers
- Wells Fargo shares slide after fourth-quarter revenue falls short of expectations
- Man makes last-ditch effort to recover $280 million in bitcoin he accidentally threw out