The overnight action came after a strong rally on Wall Street that saw the Dow and the S&P 500 hit new intraday record highs.
- ‘No. 1’ thing preventing a dollar comeback is the virus surge, currency strategist says
- Stock futures rise slightly in overnight trading as holiday-shortened week continues
- Yes, you can get unemployment benefits if you’re laid off again. Here’s what you need know
- Ether, XRP and other ‘altcoins’ rally as bitcoin heads for all-time high
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: AstraZeneca, Snap, Tesla, Roku & more