Wall Street can’t stop talking about Elizabeth Warren, and as trade-war fears and recession scares abate, the Massachusetts senator’s ascent is set to become the market’s new obsession.
- Schwab’s zero fee trading kicked off a price war and could pay off with the deal of a lifetime
- Obscure ‘marble bubble’ stock which became the best performer on the globe just crashed 98%
- E-Trade shares fall on disappointment it’s not the one being bought by Charles Schwab
- John Malone says he doesn’t understand investing in ‘deep-loss businesses’ like WeWork and Uber
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: TD Ameritrade, KLA, Sonos, Macy’s, RH & more