Live updates of what’s moving the market, including the latest on the coronavirus, Uber and U.S. jobs data.
- Oil set to ‘crater’ Monday as OPEC meeting delayed, tensions flare between Saudi Arabia and Russia
- Wall Street adjusts to working at home: Lost screen real estate, Citi’s new ‘world headquarters’
- Treasury makes coronavirus loan terms less favorable for small businesses
- Coronavirus loan program delayed for independent contractors and self-employed workers
- US services sector growth slows down in March, ISM says