Wall Street was primed for a market rally to end the week as some of the biggest tech stocks reported quarterly results that beat high expectations.
- U.S. stock futures rise slightly after record day on Wall Street
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Gap, Nordstrom, Dell Technologies & more
- JPMorgan Chase pays $250 million penalty over weak controls in its wealth management division
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Tesla, Dollar Tree, Carnival, Best Buy and more
- Square and PayPal may be the new whales in the crypto market as clients flock to buy bitcoin