If stocks perform well in the first five sessions of a given year, the market is often up at year-end, according to the “first five days” rule.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Intel, American Express, Disney, Broadcom & more
- American Express earnings beat expectations on strong card fee revenues, shares rise
- Europe’s $8 billion food delivery deal delayed as UK launches competition probe
- US Treasury yields rise as WHO calms coronavirus fears
- US futures point to slightly higher open on Wall Street