Check out the companies making headlines in after-hours trading.
- Jim Chanos says the notion that the Fed will always bail out the stock market is dangerous
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Netflix, Kohl’s, Wynn Resorts, General Motors and more
- Ex-Goldman CEO Lloyd Blankfein says ‘crypto is happening’ despite plunge in digital assets
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Kohl’s, Snap, Peloton and more
- China’s consumers spent $73.6 billion on luxury goods at home last year, up 36% from 2020