These are the stocks posting the largest moves after the bell on Thursday, March 11.
- A major shift is underway at the Federal Reserve that could see a speedier end to its easy policies
- S&P 500 futures gain slightly despite recent tech stock selling, bitcoin’s weekend rout
- Bitcoin stabilizes at $49,000 after Friday’s overnight plunge
- Steve Cohen-backed start-up bets on 24-hour trading so investors can react instantly to tweets
- These 4 states pay unemployment benefits to unvaccinated workers who were fired