Fox’s Class A and B shares were each down almost 4% on news that host Tucker Carlson has left the network, days after Fox News settled its defamation lawsuit.
- China’s big banks cut deposit rates, signaling monetary easing ahead
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Affirm, Warner Bros. Discovery, Stitch Fix, Campbell Soup and more
- Crypto is Gen Z’s most common investment. That may be risky, experts said
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Netflix, Tesla, Coinbase, GameStop and more
- Citadel’s Ken Griffin says the A.I. community is making a mistake by creating so much hype