Shares of Union Pacific rose 9.5% after the company said CEO Lance Fritz would have a successor named this year.
- This is not another banking crisis, analysts say — it’s ‘sentiment contagion’ instead
- Private equity deals in Asia plunged 44% in 2022. More uncertainty may be ahead
- Stocks making the biggest midday moves: Coinbase, First Citizens, Roku and more
- Fed’s Barr calls Silicon Valley Bank failure a ‘textbook case of mismanagement’
- Here’s why the U.S. had to sweeten terms to get the SVB sale done