Bank lenders saw major losses in early morning trading, stinging from the closure of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank.
- EU trade chief says the outcome of China EV probe cannot be prejudged
- Corporate pensions are at their healthiest in more than a decade
- Some soft commodity prices are surging, adding to consumer woes
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Alcoa, Nio, Williams-Sonoma, Chefs’ Warehouse and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves in premarket trading: AstraZeneca, Paramount, Nike and more