Stocks fell on Tuesday after President Trump tweeted the White House would halt talks with Democrats about a second coronavirus stimulus deal.
- Dow futures fall 150 points as Wall Street grapples with rising Covid-19 cases, earnings
- First Solar jumps 9% after massive earnings beat, 70% sales increase
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Microsoft, First Solar, FireEye & more
- New retirement bill has perks for seniors, student loan borrowers
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Eli Lilly, Caterpillar, Chegg, Harley-Davidson and more