Tech deals plummeted during the height of the global pandemic. But that’s likely to reverse in the coming months as big tech companies see opportunity, according to new analysis from Bain & Co.
- Where you bank can make a big difference for racial justice
- Think tank explains why it’s ‘pointless’ to delist Chinese companies from U.S. stock markets
- IPOs in Hong Kong and Shanghai pop, despite pandemic, tensions with the U.S.
- Unemployment is falling. But it may be short-lived: ‘There’s no cause for celebration’
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: McDonald’s, Tesla, JetBlue, Facebook & more