Oppenheimer Asset Management’s John Stoltzfus believes tech plays a key role in the reopening trade.
- U.S. natural gas plummets more than 10%, following worst week since 2014
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Kohl’s, FactSet, Alibaba and others
- A major shift is underway at the Federal Reserve that could see a speedier end to its easy policies
- S&P 500 futures gain slightly despite recent tech stock selling, bitcoin’s weekend rout
- Bitcoin stabilizes at $49,000 after Friday’s overnight plunge