Tether said it now owns around $286 million in non-U.S. government bonds.
- ‘Call of duty’: With Sergio Ermotti, Switzerland gets a cost-cutting local to restore its reputation
- Bitcoin climbs 5% above $28,000 as investors shrug off regulatory crackdowns
- Jamie Dimon is being deposed over JPMorgan Chase role in Epstein lawsuits
- SVB customers tried to withdraw nearly all the bank’s deposits over two days, Fed’s Barr testifies
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Micron, Paramount, McCormick and more