Tether has seen its circulating supply plunge from a record $84 billion on May 11 to around $73 billion as of Monday.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Lululemon, Paychex, Micron Technology and more
- ‘Call of duty’: With Sergio Ermotti, Switzerland gets a cost-cutting local to restore its reputation
- Bitcoin climbs 5% above $28,000 as investors shrug off regulatory crackdowns
- Jamie Dimon is being deposed over JPMorgan Chase role in Epstein lawsuits
- SVB customers tried to withdraw nearly all the bank’s deposits over two days, Fed’s Barr testifies