The $600 weekly enhancement to unemployment benefits ended Friday. Lawmakers are trying to figure out what comes next as millions of Americans brace for a steep drop in aid.
- Depression-like collapse is sparking a wartime-type boom, market bull Jim Paulsen predicts
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Lyft, Cisco, Vroom & more
- Trump’s $300 unemployment benefit may take more than a month to arrive — if it comes at all
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Tesla, Roku, Brinker International, Target & more
- Digital loan start-up Blend jumps to $1.7 billion valuation as mortgage demand surges