The $600 weekly enhancement to unemployment benefits ended Friday. Lawmakers are trying to figure out what comes next as millions of Americans brace for a steep drop in aid.
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: JPMorgan Chase, PNC Financial, Disney & more
- JPMorgan beats profit estimates on better-than-expected credit, trading revenue
- Citigroup is set to report fourth-quarter earnings – here’s what the Street expects
- My highest conviction call is investors are underestimating the strength of earnings season, Ally Invest’s Lindsey Bell says
- Biden unemployment plan: $400 weekly boost, extra benefits for six months