A $600 boost in weekly unemployment benefits ends July 31. The average person can expect a 65% drop in aid, according to Labor Department data. It will be more dramatic for some in certain states.
- Tech ‘rollover’ is a major buying opportunity: Oppenheimer’s top strategist
- Stock futures little changed after major averages dip amid rising bond yields
- Stocks making the biggest moves after the bell: American Eagle, Snowflake, Vroom & more
- Sen. Ron Wyden said it’s a ‘prescription for trouble’ to end jobless benefits for the long-term unemployed
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Rocket Companies, Lyft, Michaels, Ambarella & more