Democrats are shelving their plans for a $15 federal minimum wage for now. The current minimum, $7.25, isn’t a living wage for full-time workers in any state.
- Stock futures rise slightly after a rebound in markets as investors reassess omicron risk
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: American Airlines, Kohl’s, Lucid Group and more
- U.S. natural gas plummets more than 10%, following worst week since 2014
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Kohl’s, FactSet, Alibaba and others
- A major shift is underway at the Federal Reserve that could see a speedier end to its easy policies