The yield curve, or the spread between bonds of various maturities, is tightening again, with the gap between the three-month and 10-year Treasury notes less than 5 basis points Wednesday.
- Buffett says it’s ‘almost certain’ stocks will beat bonds over long term if rates, taxes stay low
- Read Warren Buffett’s annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders
- This fund is a play for the millennial home renter, and some of its holdings are up big this year
- Here’s how to tell a bear market is coming
- Free trading fuels rampant speculation in stocks like Tesla and Virgin Galactic