Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on Wednesday said the central bank’s current trading rules are insufficient and promised to make changes.
- Watch CNBC’s Sustainable Future Forum: Money & Investing
- Barclays profit gets boost from deal-making, following Wall Street’s lead
- Watch CNBC’s Sustainable Future Forum Asia: Money & Investing
- China Evergrande shares briefly plunge more than 10%, after $2.6 billion asset sale falls through
- Stock futures inch lower in overnight trading after Dow retakes record high