While the Fed managed to clear up what its plans are for the near term, there are still questions left for the long term.
- China’s consumers spent $73.6 billion on luxury goods at home last year, up 36% from 2020
- Stock futures are flat following S&P 500’s worst week since March 2020
- Inflation surge could push the Fed into more than four rate hikes this year, Goldman Sachs says
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Netflix, Peloton, Disney and more
- Boom times are back on Wall Street as some Goldman partners mint $15 million pay packages