Bankrupt names Hertz, Whiting Petroleum, Pier 1 and J.C. Penny saw their shares surging at least 70% each in Monday’s trading alone, some of which more than doubling.
- Economist Stephen Roach issues new dollar crash warning, sees double-dip recession odds above 50%
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Tesla, Dollar Tree, Jefferies Financial Group & more
- Stock futures little changed following sell-off on Wall Street
- JPMorgan to pay almost $1 billion fine to resolve US investigation into trading practices
- Watch live — Fed’s Neel Kashkari speaks at Harvard on coronavirus and the economy