Bankrupt names Hertz, Whiting Petroleum, Pier 1 and J.C. Penny saw their shares surging at least 70% each in Monday’s trading alone, some of which more than doubling.
- Yes, you can get unemployment benefits if you’re laid off again. Here’s what you need know
- Ether, XRP and other ‘altcoins’ rally as bitcoin heads for all-time high
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: AstraZeneca, Snap, Tesla, Roku & more
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Merck, Korn Ferry, Regeneron & more
- Five crypto bulls predict what’s next for bitcoin as it closes in on an all-time high