Job openings had a near-record monthly decline in August, signaling a slowdown in employer demand. But workers still have bargaining power, economists said.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Micron, Peloton, Jefferies and more
- CEO of private credit giant Ares says his firm is benefitting from rising rates
- What a stressed commercial real estate market means for these exposed bank stocks
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Costco, Paramount, MillerKnoll, ChargePoint and more
- Investors see 2023 gain as a bear market bounce and expect a recession next year, CNBC survey shows