The Nasdaq 100 — the heart of the market’s leadership both now and then — fetches 28-times trailing earnings now, compared to about 40 times two decades ago.
- Saudi Arabia ‘stands ready’ to support debt-ridden Lebanon — but wants to see a reform plan first, finance minister says
- TurboTax maker Intuit near deal to buy Credit Karma for $7 billion, WSJ reports
- Coronavirus highlights the $35 billion vaccine market. Here are the key players
- Buffett says it’s ‘almost certain’ stocks will beat bonds over long term if rates, taxes stay low
- Read Warren Buffett’s annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders