Improving economic data and solid earnings have prompted the analyst to raise his year-end target for the S&P 500 to 3,185, roughly a 3% gain from here.
- China is building up its ‘shadow reserves’ to counter its reliance on the US dollar
- Market bull goes on pullback watch due to worrisome sentiment levels
- Despite gridlock in Washington, these big changes could be in store for your finances
- This under-the-radar market trend suggests new record highs through December
- Disney+ isn’t really the beginning of the streaming wars — the next year is just a warm-up