The ratio between U.S. equities and gross domestic product is at an all time-high and the ratio of equity value to the economy is at the 90th percentile.
- Amazon reportedly wants to turn your hand into a credit card
- NBCUniversal revealed a critical number about Peacock that shows why media companies are walking slowly into streaming
- Stocks appear detached from reality, rallying in anticipation of two things that may not happen
- In the stock market, it’s become Apple, Microsoft and Alphabet vs everyone else
- As stocks hit more and more records, there are signs traders may be getting way too euphoric