The S&P 500 is closing in on its all-time high, and is likely to sail past it, as long as the Fed promises lower interest rates and the trade war calms down.
- Market bull goes on pullback watch due to worrisome sentiment levels
- Despite gridlock in Washington, these big changes could be in store for your finances
- This under-the-radar market trend suggests new record highs through December
- Disney+ isn’t really the beginning of the streaming wars — the next year is just a warm-up
- This fund manager is up nearly 40% this year by betting on ‘misunderstood’ ideas