The S&P 500 is closing in on its all-time high, and is likely to sail past it, as long as the Fed promises lower interest rates and the trade war calms down.
- In new world of US oil dominance, Mideast tensions have much less impact on energy prices
- We’re getting closer to being able to trade stocks in the car
- Forget ‘FAANG’ growth stocks, one technical analyst touts ‘BAANG’ stocks for a new, scarier era
- Air-conditioner maker Lennox cuts forecast citing ‘significantly cooler temperatures’
- Cramer: Disney’s stock ‘is just an annuity stream’