The U.K.’s economic contraction in 2023 will be almost as deep as that of Russia, economists expect, as a sharp fall in household living standards weighs on activity.
- Wells Fargo unveils 2024 target, warns of ‘really, really sloppy’ first half for stocks
- This exchange is expanding its short-term options portfolio as ‘zero-day’ bets boom
- More employers offer a Roth 401(k) — and a Secure 2.0 change may prompt more workers to use it
- ‘Same as ever’: Lessons on wealth, greed and happiness from Morgan Housel
- These regional banks are at greatest risk of being taken over by rivals, according to KBW