Hoya Capital Real Estate started an exchange traded fund last March that its founder calls a macro play on the housing shortage in the United States.
- After a frenzied rush to file for small business loans, entrepreneurs nervously wait on bank approvals
- This historic market trend just ‘flipped’ in the coronavirus chaos
- Stock futures fall slightly following sharp rebound on hopes pandemic is stabilizing
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Gannett, Kraft Heinz, Boeing and more
- There’s a lot of anxiety as small businesses worry the loan money will run out