The $600 weekly supplement to unemployment benefits, created by the CARES Act coronavirus relief law, will end after July 31, absent an extension. The average American would go from fully replacing lost wages to replacing about a third.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Walgreens, Square, Carnival, Six Flags, Alibaba & more
- Why some investors are holding onto Wirecard shares even after insolvency
- Top Chinese diplomats give conciliatory signals while demanding respect from the U.S.
- Biggest risk to U.S. stocks is another economic lockdown, Invesco’s Kristina Hooper warns
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Bed Bath & Beyond, NIO, Costco and more