It’s not just equity prices that are hitting new highs in 2021. Trading volumes for stocks and options are at records as well.
- Unemployment benefits end next week. It may be too late for Congress to stop it, experts say
- Robinhood chooses the Nasdaq for its IPO, sources say
- Democrats want to send more unemployment benefits. Some workers never got the last round
- With 4 million Americans long-term unemployed, benefits cliff looms
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Virgin Galactic, Gap, Nikola and more