Investors rushed to beat a Friday, Oct. 28 deadline to lock in a record-high 9.62% interest rate. The I bond rate reset Nov. 1, falling to 6.89%.
- Goldman Sachs warns traders of shrinking bonus pool as Wall Street hunkers down
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Zscaler, Marvell Technology, DoorDash and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Marvell Technology, Horizon Therapeutics, DoorDash and more
- Hong Kong’s Hang Seng had its best month since 1998, but remains in bear market territory
- Wrong Covid test results in China raise concerns ‘the pandemic may never end’