The White House’s executive order on messaging app WeChat would have a significant negative impact on revenues for companies in China subject to U.S. jurisdiction, according to a survey released Wednesday by the American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai.
- China’s online shopping growth stalls — a sign that economic recovery is slow
- Apple, Amazon and Google will emerge as winners from a major market shift, tech analyst Gene Munster predicts
- $5 billion fintech firm TransferWise posts fourth straight year of profitability
- Stock futures rise after S&P 500 breaks 4-day losing streak
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Nike, Stitch Fix, KB Home and more