The Education Department’s budget would be reduced under Trump’s 2021 budget. Cuts include the end of subsidized student loans and the public service loan forgiveness program.
- Saudi Arabia ‘stands ready’ to support debt-ridden Lebanon — but wants to see a reform plan first, finance minister says
- TurboTax maker Intuit near deal to buy Credit Karma for $7 billion, WSJ reports
- Coronavirus highlights the $35 billion vaccine market. Here are the key players
- Buffett says it’s ‘almost certain’ stocks will beat bonds over long term if rates, taxes stay low
- Read Warren Buffett’s annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders