The S&P 500 has returned more than 50% since Trump was elected, more than double the average market return of presidents three years into their term, according to Bespoke Investment Group.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Intel, American Express, Disney, Broadcom & more
- American Express earnings beat expectations on strong card fee revenues, shares rise
- Europe’s $8 billion food delivery deal delayed as UK launches competition probe
- US Treasury yields rise as WHO calms coronavirus fears
- US futures point to slightly higher open on Wall Street