An executive order President Trump signed Saturday would offer about $708 a week, on average, in total unemployment benefits. That sum may vary, depending on several conditions.
- CaixaBank and Bankia to merge, creating Spain’s largest bank
- Bullish market activity in 2021 will cost jobs, $7 billion money manager predicts
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Snowflake, Palo Alto Network, Penn National Gaming & more
- Stock futures are flat in overnight trading after Dow snaps a 4-day win streak
- The market isn’t convinced the Federal Reserve can achieve its inflation objective