Twilio’s full-year earnings per share guidance is now expected to between 12 cents and 13 cents, instead of the 16 cents to 17 cents originally issued.
- John Malone says he doesn’t understand investing in ‘deep-loss businesses’ like WeWork and Uber
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: TD Ameritrade, KLA, Sonos, Macy’s, RH & more
- Your first trade for Thursday, Nov. 21
- ‘Full-blown profits recession’ could hit US in early 2020, all-star investor Richard Bernstein warns
- Liberty’s John Malone sees HBO losing out in the streaming wars