The decline continues a trend of the last three years, reversing a flurry of mergers and acquisitions by Chinese conglomerates in the U.S. that included purchases such as the Waldorf Astoria in New York.
- Fed lowers minimum loan level for small business lending program
- Exxon reports third straight quarter of losses with revenue down nearly 30%
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Twitter, Alphabet, Apple, Under Armour & more
- Impact investing meets venture capital as top European tech investors push for sustainability
- China talks up a future in which it needs collaboration with the U.S. and other countries