U.S. stock index futures were slightly lower during overnight trading on Monday after the Dow and S&P 500 closed at record highs.
- Billionaire Wise co-founder fined nearly $500,000 by UK tax collectors
- Congress must raise debt limit by Oct. 18, Treasury Secretary Yellen warns in new letter as default looms
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Ford, Thor Industries, Applied Materials and more
- Market bull issues 10% correction warning, blames inflation fallout and Washington policy uncertainty
- Mastercard enters ‘buy now, pay later’ battle with new installment loan program