The U.K.’s Financial Conduct Authority said Wednesday that fintech firm Lanistar has been providing financial services without its authorization.
- Fed weighed adjusting bond purchases to provide more help to subpar economy, meeting minutes show
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Gap, Square, Nikola, Nordstrom & more
- 14 million workers face losing unemployment benefits at the end December
- Goldman Sachs bankers are using flying drones to help clinch billion-dollar M&A deals
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Gap, Nordstrom, Deere, HP Inc. & more