Democrats are rushing to extend jobless benefits by March 14, when aid would lapse for millions. There will likely be a gap even if Congress meets the deadline.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Salesforce, Allbirds, DoorDash and more
- ‘Way overdue for a correction’: Long-time bull Jim Paulsen delivers a 10% to 15% pullback forecast
- Stock futures rise ahead of first trading day of December after omicron fears dent markets
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Salesforce, Box, Ambarella and more
- Goldman Sachs unveils Amazon-backed cloud service for Wall Street trading firms