About 1 million fewer workers were collecting state unemployment benefits the week of Oct. 10 relative to the week prior, the Labor Department said Thursday. Much of that reduction likely isn’t attributable to people returning to work.
- ‘No. 1’ thing preventing a dollar comeback is the virus surge, currency strategist says
- Stock futures rise slightly in overnight trading as holiday-shortened week continues
- Yes, you can get unemployment benefits if you’re laid off again. Here’s what you need know
- Ether, XRP and other ‘altcoins’ rally as bitcoin heads for all-time high
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: AstraZeneca, Snap, Tesla, Roku & more