As short-term rates keep going lower, there’s a chance they could go all the way to near-zero where they were during the financial crisis.
- Coronavirus loan program delayed for independent contractors and self-employed workers
- US services sector growth slows down in March, ISM says
- Bank of America’s small business loan portal is up, making it the first major bank to begin relief program
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Disney, 3M, Tesla, Apple, Peloton & more
- Stock market live updates: Futures off their lows, jobs report ahead