The U.S. services sector contracted for the first time in about a decade last month as the coronavirus pandemic brought economic activity in the country to a near-screeching halt.
- Stock futures flat as investors weigh economy reopening and US-China tensions
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Tractor Supply Company, Disney, Novavax and more
- Here’s who would profit most from a $600 unemployment extension
- JPMorgan shares surge after Jamie Dimon says bank is “very valuable” at current prices
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Southwest, Macy’s, JPMorgan, Novavax, Carnival and more