The combined company could put pressure on U.K. telecommunications firm BT, as well as rival carrier Vodafone.
- Expanded unemployment benefits could bump people from welfare, other assistance
- Women are disproportionately impacted by coronavirus job losses, costing global economy $1 trillion, says Citi
- Morgan Stanley is planning to bring traders back to New York headquarters next month, sources say
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Costco, Salesforce, Eli Lilly, Tyson Foods & more
- U.S. savings rate hits record 33% as coronavirus causes Americans to stockpile cash, curb spending